Monday, October 31, 2016

Week 22 in Carolina (Pontezuela)

Family and Friends!!!!

Happy Halloween!!!!!!

I hope everyone had a great day!!!!!

We as the Zone of San Juan went bowling and since it is Halloween I used a wig that looked like clown hair it was really fun!!!!! 

But this week was super awesome. First off we were able to see miracles throughout the week. But something I wanted to share with you all today is I learned that every single missionary is truly a representative of Jesus Christ and he is guiding each and everyone of us to find those who truly need this Gospel!!!! We were contacting in an area that I have never been and we didn't know which direction to go so I asked Elder Guare and he said that way to go left, we went that way and less than 10 minutes later we found a family of 5!!!!!!!!! I have been able to see the true hand of God in my life and in the lives of everyone I come into contact with!!!!!!! I know that the Lord sent me here to learn something very important and I can tell you all I have learn to how be a true man of God and be the best that I can. 

I have seen so many different things that have helped me in this life. Something that I learned not just from my amazing Father today in my letter, but my companion. I learned that it doesn't matter if we are emotional in public or not honestly that's something that God gave to us. I have been able to see many experiences from my mission that have helped me grow closer and stronger. 

 
I have to say that Elder Guare is one of the best companions I have had, I know that I say that about all of my companions but there is something so special about him that I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have had to be here with him. He is a great missionary and he has showed me how to serve the Lord with a humble heart. I have learned at times throughout my mission that I think I am better than others and I can't be like that here as a missionary and I have seen Elder Guare show me the best example of that serving humbly. I know that it is one of the most important things we can do as members of this amazing gospel.
 
I love you all so much and miss you tons!!!! I know that the Lord is watching out for each and everyone of you and that he truly does want the best for us!!!!! 

I can't wait to see you all soooooo soon. Please keep strong and never give up!!!!

Con MUCHO AMOR
Elder Musgo
 
 






 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment