Monday, October 17, 2016

Week 20 in Carolina (Pontezuela)

Family and Friends;

This week was so much better for us. I was able to learn so much about us as a companionship. 

We were able to see miracles this week!!! I love the Lords work, I know that he called me to be his representative. I know that this is the Only true church. 

This week I learned something very important. That is what kind of Faith do we have and are we willing to show our faith in all that we are doing??? 

I learned that the Faith is something very important in this work. The Lord needs us to show our faith because if we don't he will never be able to work through us. We will only be a person walking the streets lost. I know that at times we feel like we have lost our faith but from many examples that we all, especially from the Book of Mormon. We all know the story of Alma the Younger. But I want to focus on Alma the Father, we all know that he had faith in his Father in Heaven that his son would change. It was after much prayer and fasting that he was able to see the answers to his prayers. I know that we are all waiting for answers and we all end up losing a little faith at times, but I want you all to know that we have the ability to have the faith all the way through our trails. 

Here recently we have had a really hard time with finding new people to teach, but our District Leader has told us to go into the street with Faith to find and this week we really focused on doing that and we were able to find 4 new investigators!!!! 

I have a very strong testimony about Faith. We have to show our Faith in Christ, I know that he lives and that he loves each and everyone of us. 

One of my favorite scriptures is Ether 12:6 where it talks about the trial of our faith. 

I love you all so much and miss you tons!!! I know that the Lord has been watching out for each and everyone of us. Please have a great week and remember that we need to have faith in Christ and he will help us. 

Con Mucho Amor
Elder Musgo
 


No comments:

Post a Comment