This week was great for us!! We are seeing so many miracles!!!!
Church
Yesterday was actually really good. We had the wonderful opportunity to
have President Boucher there with us. He is awesome. He is always
watching out for us and making sure we are all happy and doing good.
Yesterday
we were able to have two investigators at church. A y E. It is a
couple that we found and they have a date for the 13th of Nov. I am so
happy to see them growing and coming closer to Heavenly Father.
Something
that I learned this week is that our Heavenly Father loves each and
everyone of us. He loves us so much that he gave us such a beautiful
plan. He gave us a plan that we all can learn and follow and we will be
able to return to live with him again. I know that if we follow this
plan that we will be blessed and that the Lord will be our "Lawyer" in
front of God. I know that we have to do all that we can here to be able
to return to Heavenly Father. He is waiting for each and everyone of us
to return to him and be able to give him a hug again.
I
know that this is the true church I know that we all go through hard
times in life but those hard times help us to grow and learn and that
way we can be able to return with the knowledge that we need to have.
I
love you all and miss you tons. Wow I can't believe that my letters are
at 21 that means only 3 letters left. I hope you all have a great week
and I will see you soon.
Con Mucho Amor
Elder Musgo

No comments:
Post a Comment