Monday, November 7, 2016

Week 23 in Carolina (Pontezeula) Two Years in Puerto Rico

Family and Friends!!!!!

Well this is it. I am going to be writing my last letter today to everyone just because next week I won't have much time and I want it to be special. 

But from these past two years I have been able to see the Lord's hand in all that I do. I honestly don't know where to begin I am not very good at expressing my feelings. But I will do my best. I have learned that life is not easy and that we have to do everything that we can to be the best we can be. I know that the Lord is going to bless each and everyone of us. 

The mission was one of the hardest things I have ever done in my life up to now. I know that it was important to come here. We all have heard that we leave the mission with just one true convert and that is ourselves, well I can testify to that. I have been changed more than I could ever imagine. The Lord has taken a very shy and lazy boy and changed him into someone that I never thought I could be. I have a stronger testimony of this Gospel and I know it happened because that is what the Lord needed and wanted for me. 

I want everyone to know that even if you don't have the opportunity to be a full time missionary and be able to wear the name tag its okay because the Lord has called each and everyone of us to share this Gospel. I have seen a huge example of that here in this last week. We have a couple that we have been working with for a while now and we also found one of their neighbors and have been talking to her as well. But yesterday I have seen something that I never thought that would happen this couple went to the house of this neighbor and invited her to come to church with them. It was something very awesome to see. After each class this Sister tried to leave but the couple keep helping her to stay and enjoy the other class. This just shows that it doesn't matter who you are you can always share this Gospel. 

I want to share more about the mission. I honestly was a very shy person before the mission and I have been able to see the Lord change that about me. I have been able to be someone who just can go up to someone random and just start talking to them. I also have been able to learn a whole new language. Honestly the Spanish Language was not easy to learn but it is one of my favorite languages now. I have been able to learn more about the Scriptures and the Gospel just by studying in Spanish. 
 
 
 I want everyone who is reading this to know that I am grateful for this Gospel and for all that it has brought me in my life. I can't express it enough the importance of this Gospel in our lives. I have been able to see many people come unto Christ and be apart of something very loving that we all can have. 

The mission is something that changed my life for the better and have seen it change other lives. A lot of my companions have been the best examples to me. A lot of them were converts to the Church and saw the amazing changes it had on their lives and they wanted to help others make those same changes. 

I know that this is the true church it has blessed my life and each and everyone of our lives. The Lord will always guide us and Protect us. As it says in the Hymn I am a Child of God. Its true we are all his children and he wants the best for everyone. I know that God called a 14 year old boy Joseph Smith to restore the true Gospel to the Earth again, I know that the Book of Mormon is the true word of God and is here to guide in our everyday lives. I know that Thomas S. Monson is a Prophet called of God and has the keys and power to lead us today. I know without a doubt that God loves us and knows us. 

I want to thank each and everyone of you who has supported me throughout these 2 years. I have been able to feel of your love and prayers. I want you all to know I love you with every part of my heart and can't believe that this day has come. I want you to know that whenever you need something always pray to Heavenly Father, because he truly is OUR Father in Heaven and knows best for each and everyone of us. I love you all and see you in a week and half!!!!!!

CON MUCHO AMOR
Elder Musgo 


No comments:

Post a Comment