Family and Friends!!!!!!
Where do I start??? I am really enjoying my mission!!!!
This
week we were able to set a baptismal date for the 30th of October!!!!
He is super cool his name is W and he is super interested in the
Gospel of Jesus Christ!!!!! I have seen changes in him already and we
have only been teaching him for 2 weeks!!!!! He is such a great guy.
But
now for the part that I love to do is talk about something that I have
learned and it is something that we all can learn and need to learn.
That is we are all going to have trials and tribulations in our lives.
The Lord has given us these trials to teach us a very important lesson,
we all have had these trials in our lives, I want everyone to know that
it is normal, But I have come to know that the Lord loves each and
everyone of us, he is always by our sides and will never ever leave us
alone!!!! One of my favorite poems is Footprints in the Sand. It has a
great message, the Lord will always carry us through our hard times. He
has helped me and helped all the people I have seen enter the waters of
baptism. I want everyone to know I love you and you all mean the world
to me!!!! You have helped me through the hardest and the easiest times
of my life. I know that the Lord has blessed me with amazing family and
friends I love you all and miss you tons!!!!! Before we know it we will
be reunited again!!!!!
With Much Love
Elder Musgo
I love you all
Only 5 more letters!!!!!!!!!
| L-R Grandson, Son, Dad |
| MTC Group minus Powell who's serving on the island of Dominica |
![]() |
| Elders Moss y Guare |
![]() |
| Elders Moss y Guare after service project |



No comments:
Post a Comment