![]() |
| Elders Blaine, Fox, and Moss |
I
am so grateful for this opportunity to serve me Brother, Savior, and My
Father in Heaven. I know that this isn't the easiest thing to be doing
but I know that it is the right thing to do.
I
love this work and all that it has done for me. Because of this work my
mom is a member of this gospel and I want to help everyone to be able
to have the same opportunity. I am so grateful for this opportunity to
be here in Puerto Rico because the Lord needs me here to help these
people.
I just want to share with you my testimony and why I know this gospel is true.
I
know that with all my heart that the Savior came and established his
gospel on the Earth for us and that because of him we all can live again
and become like him. We can receive his image in our countances (sorry
for my spelling) I know that we were all here to be tested and tried and
that this was not meant to be easy. I know that we will all face
challenges in our lives and that the Lord will protect and help us
through everything.
We are doing great always talking to everyone and sharing the message with everyone that we see.
I know that this message will bless the lives of many.
People here all believe in Christ and all he has done for us.
I love you all and am so grateful for all that you guys do for me.
Love Elder Musgo
Oh and the dog bite was nothing really I promise it is all good here and I am fine.
I am on Helaman 10 now - almost done with the Book of Mormon.
![]() |
| Elders Moss and Boren in Caguas |
![]() |
| Catholic Church |





No comments:
Post a Comment