Monday, June 29, 2015

My very last week in Juncos



What a week!!! This is also was my very last week here in Juncos, I am being transferred to Cabo Rojo. My new companion's name is Elder Noble. He's from the Dominican Republic. 

My new area

I am so sad but happy to leave. I am ready to see the other parts of the Island but I am going to miss Juncos, this is my home. I started here and I don't want to leave but I know that the Lord has different plans for me. 

This week was great we are getting new people to teach we are having different things going for us and I am going to miss them all. 

I had to pack today for the first time since the MTC and packing for me today felt as if I was packing when I left Arizona. I almost started to cry, it was bad but I am ready for a new adventure!!! 

All packed up and ready to go

People here are so awesome and so respectful to us!!!! 

I love you all but I have to go. I am so sorry that this is such a short letter but I want to share with you my testimony:

I know that this gospel is true, I know that we all have purposes in this life, I know that we don't why things happen to us but I know that the Lord knows and he will never ever leave our side he will always be there for us no matter how hard it is he will be there to help us. I know that there are people that we might not get along with but if you truly try to get a long the Lord will bless us much.

I love you all and miss you all. I will send my new address next week. 

Love Elder Musgo



Elders Rasmussen and Moss
Elders Blain and Moss
Cool clouds over Juncos




No comments:

Post a Comment