Monday, June 15, 2015

A Week of Firsts - Week 21 in Juncos

This is a week of firsts for me.

First I was bit by a dog but nothing happened I just kicked it in the mouth!!!!!

Another we had 3 investigators offer to feed us and yes we accepted the food.

Another I went to a Catholic church.

Another is I threw up in front of a member and not only a member it was P.

Um that's about it for the firsts.

Now onto my week!!!!!!!

Holy cow 21 weeks here in Juncos only like 3 left!!!!!

But our investigators are doing great we are finding new investigators it is awesome. We have a guy named B - he is really cool he feed us and accepted to baptized. 

Another one is CJ - he also fed us and he also accepted to be baptized and he is really cool and he is really interested.

Also D and M is a great husband and wife. We had a great experience with them. We were teaching the Holy Ghost and we asked when they have felt it in their life and the husband said that that day he felt it. He wasn't going to let us in but something in his heart told him to let us in and to feed us and he did and ahhhh I love the Holy Ghost, it works in such amazing ways. 

C is still doing good he is really changing his heart.

I am so grateful for this gospel and all the blessings it has given to me and my family. I love you all and miss you I hope you have great week with all the different camps and stuff this week.

I am sorry this letter is so short this week I really don't have much time have to go to Caguas for the day!!!!!

But I love you all so much!!!!!!!!!!

Elder Musgo

Oh and I am in Alma 60 in the Book of Mormon.
 
Elders Moss and Beecroft





 
6-month tan line
Yummy Puerto Rican food

No comments:

Post a Comment