This
week things were different with Elder Fox and myself we are getting
better at working together. This transfer was hard for me but it is
coming to an end here next week. Maybe I will stay and maybe I will be transferred but I do know that I will do whatever the Lord needs me to
do.
I
know that the Lord will bless me no matter. I know we are given trials
and we need to overcome them the Lord will always help us and he will
always be there for us no matter what.
I love
this Gospel so much and I am so grateful it to be in my life. I know
that the Lord has blessed me greatly. I love all the blessings in my
life and one of the best blessing in my life is my Father!!!! I am so
grateful for all that he has done for me and I wish he were here to help
me but I know that he is helping me from far away. I love you dad and I
miss you.
I
hope all the fathers had a great day yesterday and got to spend time
with their families yesterday. I love all the Father figures in my
life. You have all helped with my whole life, Thank you Grandpa,
Brandon, Corey, Ryan, and my dad you all have helped me so much and I am grateful for all that you have done.
Work is
going great here and the members are starting to work with us more and
helping us offering us rides and food it is awesome.
We
are always working and finding new people to teach and we are working
more with Less actives to I love this work and am so grateful for it in
my life because I want to help everyone I can.
I love you all and I am so grateful for all that you guys do for me.
Love
Elder Musgo
![]() |
| Taking my new wheels for a spin! |
![]() |
| Me and my new wheels! |
![]() |
| Plan of Salvation |
![]() |
| Sunset |
![]() |
| My new hat - thinking about my cousin! |
![]() |
| My new friend |








No comments:
Post a Comment