Family and Friends
This
week was a hard week for us, we are struggling with the Branch a little
bit again. We have had members come out with us a little but everything
falls through, but the hard thing is, that the President and Brother
Rivera had a meeting with us Yesterday and they were asking us for some
ideas with what we could do to find more people and they are really set
on us using the car but we have explained that it isn't the best Idea
but they are saying that once we find the people to teach they will be
able to support us more. We have tried to explain to them that we can't
do this alone and that they need to help us with names of friends and
family and all of this but they keep telling us that they don't know of
anyone more so they want us to be out knocking doors to find then they
will help. What can we do as missionaries here to help them understand
the importance of working with us. We have tried to explain to them that
this is a team effort but I just don't know anymore.
With
that said, this week were out contacting everyday and every hour, but
we have been having a hard time finding. I really want to find those
people that want to listen to us and to know more about this Gospel. I
was wondering if you had anymore ideas that we could use, we are
contacting, talking to everyone we see and we are asking for references
and we aren't getting much from this. I really feel like I could do
better at this as a missionary but I am having a hard time thinking that
we can find the people to teach. I know that we can find them but I
just don't know the best way to do so now.
This
week we found one really cool guy and he had a lot of
great questions for us. He was really set on how he could find the right
church and he could feel peace in his life, his wife left him about 2
years ago and it has been hard on him and he wants to feel that joy in
his life again. He is a great man and just wants peace in his life.
I
really have learned the importance of the work from the members. This
work is not just for the full time missionaries the work for the
missionaries is to teach and help people come unto Christ but the
members need to help by giving the missionaries people to teach because
this is a team effort and I know that if we all work together that we
will all see amazing miracles in our lives!!!!!
I love you all and miss you tons I hope you all have a great week!!!!
Con Mucho Amor
Elder Musgo
No comments:
Post a Comment