Family and Friends
This
week was a little better we found 3 new investigators, and we are
getting names from the members that are going to work with us now, so
everything is changing here little by little.
The
good news for this week is that I will get to do my very first
baptismal interview this weekend for the Sisters!!! I am excited and I
hope that the Lord will bless me and help me with this interview.
For
us we are focusing on finding and how we can really help people
understand the importance of our meetings, I have really learned that
How to begin Teaching is super important. Because if we don't explain
that very well they won't understand the importance of why we are here.
We
are really working on that with the members, we have talked with our
President here and explained that the members aren't super excited to
help with mission work when they don't quite understand the message that
we have. The members are really changing and trying to understand
better.
Sorry
it is a short letter but I want you to know that I love you all so much
and miss you tons!!! I can't believe that Mothers day is next week. Dad
I will let you know what time next week when we figure out all the
times.
Con Mucho Amor
Elder Musgo
No comments:
Post a Comment