Family and Friends
This
week was great for us. We are seeing a lot of things changing!!!!! We
have been blessed with different miracles. We have seen the Hand of God
in our work here in Salinas!!!
For
us we found a guy named N last week and were supposed to have a
lesson with during the week but he wasn't there, which was sad but we
left a card for him and asked him to call us. But it was Friday night
and we had just started our exchange, and Elder Morales got a call from
him and asked if we could go by and talk to him. So Elder Morales and
Elder Anderson went by to teach him and when they got there, they found
out that he had read the Pamphlet twice that we gave him and he then
asked for a Book of Mormon, for his reading!!!! He is such a great man,
we will be setting a baptismal date with him this Thursday!!!!
I
am so grateful for this opportunity I have to be District Leader here I
have been able to learn so much, one of the things that I have really
learned as being District Leader is that as a leader we are needed to
focused on not just our investigators but on the investigators of
everyone, I have been able to help a lot with the other investigators
and it is really neat how as a leader we are able to receive that
revelation to help everyone, I haven't really noticed how important it
is to be a good leader until 6 months ago. I am so grateful for the
Savior and all that he has done for us and given us this opportunity to
be missionaries and members of this Church.
I
have also learned a lot more about who I am and who I want to become. I
love you all and miss you tons!!!!!! I know that the Lord has blessed
greatly!!!! I am so lucky to be apart of this amazing work and amazing
Family!!!! I hope you all have a great week and CONGRATULATIONS to
everyone with the end of school you guys did it!!!!!!
Con Mucho Amor
Elder Musgo
MOM (WOW)
Questions and Answers
That sounds like a very busy Sunday!!!!! I am glad that you made it through!!!!!
How are you doing?
I am doing great!!!! I love it here!!!!!!!
How was your week last week?
Our last week was great learned so much.
How did your zone conference go?
Zone
Conference was great since it was in May and here we have Zone
Conference every three months we celebrate those Birthdays for everyone
and so last week we celebrated my birthday with 8 other missionaries.
What kind of fun activity did you get to do there?
We
didn't really do any activities we really just sit in a seat and listen
to people talk for about 4 or 5 hours it is really fun actually.
What were the lessons you learned?
The lessons I learned were how we as missionaries and members are needed to work together and how we can teach better.
What size did you buy?
The pants were 34x32 so that is a big difference at first they were 38x32 so I have changed a little.
Did you buy anything else?
I also bought some personal supplies that I needed for the house like Shampoo and shaving cream and other stuff like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment