Monday, April 6, 2015

A new companion and another 6 weeks in Juncos!

Well I did it. I made it through my training and survived my first 12 weeks in the field.

I am happy to announce that I will be staying here in Juncos for another 6 weeks!!!!! I am so happy to have this opportunity to work with the ward and help it grow and really be strong in the gospel.

This week was a difficult week with La Semana Santa. Everyone is out of town and is really busy. So it was hard to find people to share this amazing gospel with. As Easter Sunday just passed I want to quickly share my testimony about that I know that the Savior lives and I know he was resurrected on the third day. I love the Savior and everything he did for us. 

Now on to the Investigators

J: We have not been able to teach him this week because he was with his family. He is still wanting to go to church and still hear from us. He has really changed since talking with us. 

J: Has kind of stopped talking to us, we have tried multiple times to get into his house and talk but he is never there, or he is always busy and has no time. But I know that if he doesn't get baptized with us that he will sometime down the road with other missionaries all we have done is plant a seed in his heart and it is his job to continue to make it grow.

L: is still with us he is a great man who is trying so hard to provide for his family. He has 6 kids and loves them all. His wife is less active and really loves the kids too. They both work and are growing as a couple when we teach them.

M: Now where to begin with this kid. He is 18 and knows a lot about the church already!!! He asked us to come by again. I know that I am supposed to be speaking Spanish but he prefers us to speak in English I love it. He really wants to know if this is true before he gets baptized. He is a blessing to us and we are so grateful to be able to help him.

P: He is another amazing man. He is engaged to a member in our ward and he wants to live up to the girls standards at first we thought that he was just doing this for her and being pressured but as we began to teach him he is really doing this for himself he really wants to change his life around and be a disciple of Christ. 

That is all of our investigators right now but we are going to find more this next transfer.

Oh Elder Boggess is Leaving and will be working in Aguadilla with Elder Grimmer!!!! [Elder Grimmer was Elder Moss's companion in the CCM.] What a coincidence those two are going to get so much done.

What did you guys think about conference???

Boy did I love it!!!! It is so different watching conference as a missionary. Oh and yes I got to watch it in English. When watching you aren't just thinking for yourself but also for the ward, less actives and investigators and how to help everyone. There is one talk that really stood out to me and it was given by Larry M Gibson and if I am right he just got released as a counselor in the General Young Men Presidency. Here's a link to Elder Gibson's Conference Talk
I love you all and I am so grateful to have you apart of my life. I want you to know I pray for you guys everyday and I always see what I can to help you guys grow. I am so grateful for all the support from you guys and I love and miss you guys!!!!

Con Mucho Amor;
 
Elder Musgo!!!!!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment