Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Still in Juncos, for now!


What a great week we had here. A lot of different investigators are coming out of the wood works!!!!

Transfers will be happening next week!!!! I am honestly nervous for transfers because there is a 50/50 chance that I can be leaving Juncos. I don't want to get transferred I am finally getting closer with the members and gaining more of their trust. 

The members here are really helping us now. We just had a mission activity and we were able to talk and get closer with the members and get to know them better and play a little Volleyball!!!!
 
We have a lot of new investigators that are really progressing this week

(J) who we had to change his baptismal date back one week because we had to take an emergency trip to the hospital on Sunday but it is ok he still wants to come to church and come closer to God. He is such a down to earth young man. He really does want to change his life and I know that we are here to help him with that. He has gotten really close with me especially he can relate a little more to me than to Elder Boggess. 

 (J2) has been a little hard to get a lesson with him but he is still wanting to change his life also he has been busy taking care of his horses but I know that he wants to change his life. I know that he will really help the ward out.

(L) is a husband who is married to a less active and they have 6 kids and he asked us to come and teach him so we have gotten to help him come close to God and be able to see that there is a plan for him. He is really receptive to our message and really wants to be an example for his kids. We are really working with members to help teach him and get him to understand that we are all here for him. 

(P) is a new investigator and was also a reference from a member and he is such a great guy he really loves the gospel and he wants to change his life as well and is looking forward to changing it. He knows this is true and was waiting for us to get to him to teach him.

Yesterday I had an amazing experience to go on another Companion exchange and I got to work in Humacao/Naguabo we got to take the sacrament to a member who is on best rest for the rest of his life. We also got to do some service for him and his wife, I won't go into details at all but I will get to say while I was on my mission that I had to hand bath a 76 year old man (I will leave it at that)

Exchanges Humacao/Naguabo
I love this gospel so much and I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve here in Puerto Rico and in Juncos. I know that the Lord has special plans for me and I can't wait to see what he has in store for me.

I love you all and I really miss you and Mom and Dad I will let you know about Mothers day there is a possibility that I will not be in Juncos for it. 

Con Mucho Amor 

Elder Musgo

More things:

It is getting hotter
We went to an amazing missionary activity 
I am excited for General Conference 
I am ready to hear from a modern day prophet!!!!


Questions and Answers:

*Do you need anything from home?
I would love my contacts from home please I have a bad glasses tan line.

*How are your clothes holding up? Shoes? Socks? Shirts? Pants?
All of my clothes are getting too big ;) I keep losing weight but I am ok thank you.

*Is there anything you miss that you'd like me to send?
I am missing my family!!!!! ;) Will you please send me Hilary Weeks Beautiful Heartbreak?

*Are you excited for transfers coming up? Nervous? Do you really think Elder Boggess will be transferred?
I am not excited for transfers. It is really nerve racking knowing that one of us could be leaving!!!

*If you stay in Juncos, what will our Mother's Day conversation look like? Skype? Phone?
If I stay most likely Skype. 


100 Days on my mission

Horse
 



 
 <-- I saw the Ocean




 I saw a cool  basketball arena -->




No comments:

Post a Comment