This week went super slow for me, what
about for you guys?????
Like you all know I got a new companion
and his name is Elder Stinchfield, he is from Washington State, he has 19
months in his mission and we are getting along really well!!!! He has really
helped me already to come out of my shell of talking to people I really am
grateful for the things he has done to help me.
As far as investigators this week we
haven't really found any of them they are hard to find this week but its ok we
will always keep trying!!!!! I know we have had multiple dates but we have to
push them back because people aren't willing to come to church but its ok we
will never give up on someone!!!
We had a sister in our ward start her
mission paperwork and she went to general conference with a question and it was
"should she serve a mission or stay home and get married?" Well we
all know what the 1st session of Conference was and as she went to the temple
she prayed and recieved the same answer, so I am happy to tell you that she has
decided to stay home and get married. I was completely shocked at first but I
know that the Lord has specific plans for everyone and hers is to stay home and
get married.
I love this gospel so much and I am so
grateful for all the things that it has done for my life!!!! I know that we all
have specific plans and that we all chose to come to earth at this time. I
strongly believe that we have a purpose in this life that is waiting for all of
us and all we have to do is go out and find it.
I know that out here in Puerto Rico
there is someone waiting for me and I have to go find them!!! It may not be
here in Juncos or in my first 6 months of my mission but I will never ever give
up trying to find those people!!!!
1 Nephi 3:7
7 And it came to pass that I, [Elder Moss], said unto my
father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded,
for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of
men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may
accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.
The things I made bold is what I want
to testify about right now!!!!
I know that the Lord will not give us
anything that we can't do either by ourselves or with his help. I know that he
is always there to help us all we have to do is be ready for our call to go....
I have accepted my call to go and do
the things which the Lord hath commanded and he will prepare a way for me to
accomplish it.
My question is to you guys,
Will you accept your call to do what
the Lord commands?
I love you guys and I really miss you
and I can't wait to Skype home with you on Mothers Day!!!!
Elder Musgo
P.S
That red car we have at our house, I am
the driver of that car!!!!!!!
I love my new companion
I am grateful to be here in Juncos for
at least 6 more weeks!!!!
It is getting hotter
I miss you all!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment