Hi There. Mom here. We were blessed, this week, to receive 2 extra communications with Elder Moss. We received an extra email (due to lack of time on their scheduled p-day -- 4 elders, one computer, 1 hour -- see below) and a letter that came in the mail. Here they are. Enjoy!
Hey
dad I miss you so much!!!!!!!!!!! I am so grateful for you and the
example you set for me! Being out here has really helped me to be able
to go to the Lord for a lot especially with the Language!!!! My Spanish
is slowly but surely
coming along!!!!! My trainer Elder Boggess says that I am learning the
language way faster than he did and he thinks that I will be able to
have full conversations with the people in Spanish by the end of my
first six weeks!!!! I can't wait to be able to talk
to the people a lot of them know English so they talk to me that way
and I respond in Spanish it really has helped me to learn the
Language!!!! I love and Miss you so much and can't wait until May to see
you!!!!! By that point I would have been out for 6 months!!!!
I love this gospel so much and I love being here everyday I love my
district leaders and I love everyone in my district. One thing I wish
would happen more that the members would help us out we don't have bikes
or cars and it takes us an hour or more to walk
to some appointments because no one is willing to help.. So ALWAYS
remember to help the missionaries it really helps and makes their day so
much better.. I love you and I will talk to you next week!!!!!!
Your Only Son
Elder Parker Moss
...and a few highlights from the other emails he sent that day:
-- The other missionaries felt bad that I only got to do the weekly email
so they are letting me write today. I am on because yesterday we had a lesson during our P-Day and we
make it up today!
-- Mom I am doing great I love you so much, hopefully
the letter shows up soon but I also have another one on its way!!!! [His letter took 10 days to arrive here from Puerto Rico.]
Here is my address!!!!!
Urb. Valencia 2
Calle Jose Santiago Fernandez
Casa 11
Juncos, PR 00777
-- I think you would be very proud of my to see how clean and organized I am ;)
-- I keep loosing weight it is awesome Elder Boggess and I get up every morning and go running!!!!!!
-- I got Sister Gardners Dear Elder today and I already have a letter back to her in the mailbox to send out! [Elder Moss would love to receive letters in the mail. He will write back. His address is above, or you can use DearElder.com]
Mosiah 2:17
17 And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God.
Matthew 10:39
39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
Luke 9:62
62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.



No comments:
Post a Comment