Hey guys I love you guys soo
much I am safe and love it here already! I also have the card in my
wallet. I love you guys and my p-day is Monday.
Love,
Elder Moss
Dear Moss Family,
We are so grateful to have your son in the Puerto Rico San Juan Mission. We appreciate the sacrifices he is making to serve The Lord and we recognize that it is a sacrifice for you as well. We know that as he is obedient and works hard, he will be blessed. You will receive blessings through his service also. We already love him and look forward to getting to know him better.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns. Letters and packages for him should be sent to the mission office: Urbanization Jardines de Caparra, 500 Calle Marginal Norte, Bayamon, Puerto Rico, 00955
Love, President and Sister Boucher
![]() |
| Elder Moss with President and Sister Boucher |

No comments:
Post a Comment