Monday, August 22, 2016

Week 12 Carolina (Pontezuela)

Family and Friends,

6 MORE WEEKS IN CAROLINA (PONTEZUELA)

I am so blessed to be here longer, sadly we have to say goodbye to Elder Morris, he has been transferred to Adjuntas!!! Elder Morris has been one of my favorite companions he will be dearly missed from here. 


But for us here we are doing great, we are working hard and seeing Miracles everyday, I have come to love others, I have been studying a lot about Love and Charity and the importance of it in our lives. Something that I learned this week is that as I am here there are many people that I have to Love but one of the most important people that I have to love is first myself because if I don't love myself I can't love anyone. 

The Lord has blessed me so much with Charity and Love I have learned that the most important thing is to love God and Jesus Christ and to know that they are there for each and everyone of us. The Lord was the best example of love I really like to think about his example and how when he was being crucified he still had loves for others, he asked God to forgive them that do this to him because they know not what they do. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


I want to testify to all you of you guys that if we continue to have love and charity Heavenly Father will bless us and help us with everything that we need. The Lord has blessed with these attributes and I know that he will bless each and everyone of you. I know that this church is true and that the Book of Mormon is true and I love you all and miss you tons. 

See you all soon!!!!

Con Mucho Amor
Elder Musgo
 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment