Monday, August 8, 2016

Week 10 Carolina (Pontezuela)

Family and Friends

This week was very difficult for us we are having problems with finding people. This week I have had a good opportunity to learn the importance of members in this work. 

Today we had the opportunity to have a testimony builder for the 3 of us, we went to Costco to go shopping and the member bought us a a slice of Pizza and when we were going to sit down some guy called Elder Lopez over and started to talk to him and he was saying some pretty mean things not only about the Church about me and Elder Morris, he was telling us that we were all liars and that we basically are wasting our time but then he told Elder Lopez that he was a liar and basically a loser for being with 2 Americans. He then asked for a card with Elder Lopez's number and we pulled out a card and he started going off again that Jesus isn't white and that the Bible says that he is brown. Long Story Short we have been blessed with the amazing gospel in our lives. 

I have learned from this experience that nothing can destroy my faith and my testimony that I have in this gospel. No matter what people say or do to hurt us we have to remember that the Lord has called us and we are Sons and Daughters of God. I am so grateful for this gospel I have in my live and all the wonderful blessings I have received and I will continue to receive. 

I Love you all and miss you tons!!! I can't wait to be able to see each of your smiling faces again!!!! You guys mean the world to me and I couldn't have asked for a better family and better friends. 

Until next week, I hope I have even more to share!!!! 

Love
Elder Musgo

No comments:

Post a Comment