Family and Friends
This
week was a great week for us. We are seeing different little miracles
each and everyday. Sadly we aren't doing so good with the members right
now but this week that will change. We have lessons that we already have
members set up with so we will see how well these go.
For
this week our finding was not as it was last week but it was still a
great week for us. The only investigator that we found was an older lady
I was with Elder McGary when we found her. She is an older lady and she
had her husband pass away just about 2 months. We started to teach her
the Plan of Salvation and she loved it so much. She is a great lady we
have a return appointment with her for Wednesday and when we were
leaving she said she will be waiting for us on Wednesday!!! That is
really cool.
We
are also working with a Less active family and this family is a family
of 5 and they are awesome. They show a desire to come back but they are
struggling with no car.
Family I love you all and miss you tons!!!! I hope you all have a great week!!!!
I am so grateful for all the amazing things I have seen in my mission and all the wonderful things I have learned.
I
wanted to say I am sorry that this is really short and late. We had a
full day of service today and I didn't get much time to write I literaly
got on late. I can't wait to see you soo soon I miss you tons and I
hope you have a great week!!!!!!
Con Mucho Amor
Elder Musgo
Excerpt from a letter to Mom...

No comments:
Post a Comment