Family and Friends
I have been so grateful for this opportunity I had to be here with Elder Johnson I really learned a lot. He has really helped me to grow. I now know 2 really important things from these past 3 months here with him. The first one is that I need to learn how to handle stress and I got really good at it, also with the first one is that I need to learn how to love my companion no matter what, they are trying their best. The second thing was that I need to be more humble in everything I do. I had a lot of time to admire the way that Elder Johnson worked and it was really awesome to learn from him. I now understand the importance of being a humble missionary, because when we are more humble we are easier to teach and more willing to learn.
For our miracles this week there are a couple of them,
First off is that we had an appointment with someone who talked with the missionaries a lot and so we went to the house and sadly she wasn't there but her husband said but I can talk with you guys, so we sat down and asked about him and his family and he said he has 3 sons and one of them was there so he came out and we were able to share with these two. When we finished the lesson we invited them to be baptized and they both said yes. Then we invited them to Church and before I could even say the time they asked me where and when. They told us that they weren't able to make it yesterday but they will be there next week. SO FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!!!
The other one is that we were contacting last night and we were talking to everyone that we found and really trying to find the right person to teach, but we knocked on one door and and the vecino (neighbor) came out because he thought that we were talking to him so we went over and started to talk to him and then we asked if we could share our message with him and he said ok come on in, we started the lesson by singing "I am a Child of God" and he loved it, he could really feel the spirit. He was sharing with us that he just got divorced two years ago and was still hurting but we explained that its ok that we were going to be here to help him through this and then we invited him to be baptized and he said that yes he will be baptized.
I am so grateful for this amazing gospel that we have in our lives.
Family
and friends as you can read, I will staying here in Salinas. my new
companion will be Elder Morales from Guatemala. He has just a little bit
more time than I do here in the mission. To answer your question mom
yes I will still be district leader but there has been some changes with
that. when I first started as District Leader I had 6 missionaries now I
will have 10 missionaries we are putting two Districts together and the
Lord has asked me to be the District Leader of all of us here now. I have been so grateful for this opportunity I had to be here with Elder Johnson I really learned a lot. He has really helped me to grow. I now know 2 really important things from these past 3 months here with him. The first one is that I need to learn how to handle stress and I got really good at it, also with the first one is that I need to learn how to love my companion no matter what, they are trying their best. The second thing was that I need to be more humble in everything I do. I had a lot of time to admire the way that Elder Johnson worked and it was really awesome to learn from him. I now understand the importance of being a humble missionary, because when we are more humble we are easier to teach and more willing to learn.
For our miracles this week there are a couple of them,
First off is that we had an appointment with someone who talked with the missionaries a lot and so we went to the house and sadly she wasn't there but her husband said but I can talk with you guys, so we sat down and asked about him and his family and he said he has 3 sons and one of them was there so he came out and we were able to share with these two. When we finished the lesson we invited them to be baptized and they both said yes. Then we invited them to Church and before I could even say the time they asked me where and when. They told us that they weren't able to make it yesterday but they will be there next week. SO FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!!!
The other one is that we were contacting last night and we were talking to everyone that we found and really trying to find the right person to teach, but we knocked on one door and and the vecino (neighbor) came out because he thought that we were talking to him so we went over and started to talk to him and then we asked if we could share our message with him and he said ok come on in, we started the lesson by singing "I am a Child of God" and he loved it, he could really feel the spirit. He was sharing with us that he just got divorced two years ago and was still hurting but we explained that its ok that we were going to be here to help him through this and then we invited him to be baptized and he said that yes he will be baptized.
I am so grateful for this amazing gospel that we have in our lives.
I want you to know I love you all and miss you tons, I am so grateful for all that you do for me. I have learned so much as a missionary and am grateful for all the support that I have from you guys.
Con Mucho Amor
Elder Musgo
Excerpt from a letter to Mom...
Hey mom as you have seen now with my weekly letter Elder Johnson is leaving Salinas and I am staying here also Elder Lopez is leaving!!!! This was a hard change for us in the house we all thought that E. Lopez would be staying here but the Lord had other plans for him! I am doing great always working hard! I have a secret for you!!!! I now weigh with all of my church clothes on 207 pounds! I WILL BE LESS THAN 200 BEFORE I COME HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment