Family and Friends
This
week was good for us, I have really seen a great change in ourselves
and in the area. I am doing so much better. I feel great I don't feel to
over stressed now. I am so grateful for all the support that I have been
given from other missionaries, you, and my family. This week we did a
lot of contacting looking for that Baptism and we found 3 good people
that have some good potential. We still have one on date [baptism date] and she is
good.
| I felt God watching over me and taking care of me |
Our
investigator on date - her name is Z and she has a lot of potential. we didn't have
the opportunity to visit with her this week but we have an appointment
tonight with her and her husband. So we don't know very much right now
about her progress.
But this week through
contacting we found this sister named I, she is Catholic and
loves to listen to the word of God so we shared with her the first
lesson and everything was great. we invited her to be baptized but she
said she had to pray about it, but she said let me read and find out for
myself. She is a great person and we have a return appointment for this
week.
Also, this weekend we were contacting and
as we were praying I had the feeling to pray to find a couple so we
finished our prayer and were contacting for about an hour. as it was
getting close to end our day we said we will contact one more house and
as we contacted it we were waiting and the Sister said that we can come
up to her door because she was to tired to walk all the way down the
stairs so we went up and she told us to come in and sit down. we
began talking to her and then her husband walked out and he started to
talk to us also and then they said come on in the Mosquitoes are coming
out, so we went in and we were able to share the first message with this
couple and we invited them to be baptized they said they had to think
about it but it was so awesome to be able to feel the spirit tell us go
one more house!
Yesterday we had an awesome experience so as we were going to our visit, T,
the investigator that is going to get baptized this weekend from Elder
Lopez and Elder Dubon, she was in the park that we have to pass by and it
had been awhile since we had seen her and so we went and told her hi
and asked her how she is doing. but as we were leaving she asked us if
we knew about her baptism for this Saturday we said yes of course and
then my favorite part, she said "usted puede hacer mi bautismo para
mi!!!!" (Can you baptize me!!!!) I really wasn't expecting that. I told
her of course I would love to!!!!
I
am so grateful for the gospel in our lives and the opportunity that we
have to be missionaries! I have been able to witness a lot of
milagros in my mission! I am so grateful for prayer and the
opportunity that we have to pray everyday and be able to feel of our
Heavenly Fathers presence everyday! I love you all! We are all
truly missionaries here in this world!
Con Mucho Amor
Elder Musgo
No comments:
Post a Comment