Family and Friends
This
week was hard for us but we are not giving up, something that we are
working on is our attitude. for this area here in Salinas we really want
to find people and we have realized that our attitudes have such a huge
role in finding. I took a long time to realize that my attitude has
changed as well and that is not what we need right now. So we had a talk
today and we have made the decision to change our attitude right now and we
are going to change and we are going to get a baptism!!!!!! That is our
goal and it is still possible for this transfer to get a baptism.
For
us right now we really only have one person that we are teaching
consistently his name is R. he is a great guy but we are really
trying to help him the importance of being baptized again and how its
going to be hard and but it is possible and that he can do it.
This
week as you can see was something hard for us but I have really learned
that ones attitude changes everything, if your attitude is bad or hard
then the other persons is also bad but, I know that we can always have
people to help but first we have to change everything in ourselves first.
I
love you all and sorry this is a short letter today but we have things
to get taken care of and I have to get going but I really miss you all
and can't wait to hear from you next week!!!!!
Con Mucho Amor
Elder Musgo
No comments:
Post a Comment