Family and Friends
This
week was a good week, we are really growing as a companionship and as
missionaries. Elder Johnson and I have had some great talks as we what
we should do and how we should be better in the streets. I have noticed
that at times he is getting mad at himself because he isn't
understanding everyone still. But we had a great talk and I had the
opportunity to let him know that I love him and I want to see him
succeed, and to learn the language. He has really improved since I have
been here and is really working hard to learn the language. This week
we are seeing things differently here as a zone we are focusing on
inviting to baptism the first lesson and so Elder Johnson and I have,
have had the opportunity to invite people to be baptized.
For us this week there are some newer people that we are teaching...
One
of them is J he is an older man and he was an old investigator of
Elder Johnson and Elder Kemsly but we went to him and we had the
opportunity to teach him about the Book of Mormon. He had told us he had
been reading it but he really didn't understand the importance of two
books so we had the opportunity to share with him Ezekiel 37:15-17 and
we had the opportunity to teach him what the meaning of the two sticks
and what the meaning it is by hand in hand and after we explained this
to him he told us that he understood better on why we need to have two
books. He is a great guy and he loves the Bible and Jesus Christ.
Someone
else that we taught this week is named L he is a great guy also he
was also an old investigator and we have tried to pass by but he has
never been there but this last week we found him and he started to talk
with us about repentance and what he had to be good with God so we
taught him about the Gospel of Jesus Christ and after we taught him we
then invited him to repent and be baptized and he said yes that he will
so we tried to set him for the 6 of March and wouldn't except a date
right now he said he has to pray about it and think about what God wants
for him. He is a man that sounded super sure that this is something
that he wants to do.
Also for this last Sunday
we had invited T to come to church and to go to the classes with us
and she is improving she came to church but she also came to the class.
She is really improving here and really growing. We are trying to help
her understand the importance of baptism without pressuring her into be
being baptized.
I am learning so many new
lessons each and every week but the biggest lesson that I have learned
as a missionary is who I am and who God wants me to become. I was
reassured about who I am in the last General Conference I can't remember
who said it but he said that the Primary Children sing a song to remind
them who they are, but I sing it also and I am a Child of God. I have
really come to know that my Father in Heaven loves me and wants whats
best for me. That is why he sent me here to Earth.
I
love you all and miss you tons!!!!!!! I know that we are all children
of God and he loves us and wants whats best for each and everyone of
us!!!!!!!
Con Mucho Amor
Elder Musgo
No comments:
Post a Comment