Family and Friends
This
week was a little better, we are trying to find those people that are
truly ready to hear the Gospel. We are trying inspired finding and if
visits fall through, contacting the houses next door. There is still no
excuse on why we don't have anyone close to baptism. We have invited a
lot of people and tried with dates even but a lot of them are really set
on their churches.
But
for us this week we had the opportunity to visit with E to see what
happened and why he changed his mind, so we got to talk to him and he
was asking about the Book of Mormon and to see what we thought about it,
so we got to share our testimonies and share why we know that this Book
is true. Then he asked us a very interesting question and we had the
opportunity to answer with the Spirit on this one. he asked us if we
were loosing [wasting] our time as missionaries in this Church or if he was
loosing [wasting] his time in his church. So I had the wonderful opportunity to
share with him my testimony of why I knew that I wasn't wasting or
loosing my time as a missionary of this Church.
That's when he said
something I wasn't expecting. he looked me in the eyes and told me that
he must have been loosing or wasting his time in his church. So I
invited him to be baptized but he said no because he was still trying to
know if the Book of Mormon is true or no. So then we invited him to
read the Book of Mormon and to pray about it and he looked at me again
and said, "the only way that I will know if this Book is True is if I read
it and pray about it." that's when I was able to say with all the
surety of my heart that, yes that is exactly what he have to do. I have
never been as grateful for the Spirit in my life to guide as much as it did
that day. I was so impressed with Elder Johnson in this lesson he said
the most he has spoken in a long time and he said everything from his
heart and the Spirit testified to E that what he was saying was
true!!!
This
week is our last week of the transfer and we are working hard we are
getting used to working with each other and I know that whatever happens
that our Heavenly Father will help us. I love this area and I love my
mission. it has been the place that I have really learned and grown as a
person. I want everyone to know that this was the best decision that I
could have made in my life [to serve a mission] it has helped me to know what kind of
brother, member of the church, man, and most importantly what kind of
Child of God that I am and want to become. I have never really thought
about that - this mission is changing me completely.
I love you all and miss you tons!!! This is the Best Two Years of my Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Con Mucho Amor
Elder Musgo
![]() |
| Moss y Johnson |
![]() |
| Elder Johnson |
![]() |
| I'm a Minion-ary |
![]() |
| Like my hair? |




No comments:
Post a Comment