Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Ponce: Week 8

Family I love you so much!!!!!

This week was great and bad, we are getting a lot of things taken care of but also we are loosing people. 

First off 

My Favorite talk from Conference was from Henry B Eyring's talk from Sunday Morning I had some questions about The Holy Ghost and receiving answers and Elder Fox told me to go to Conference with my questions and I did and he spoke exactly what I need to hear and it really helped me. 

I also really liked Devin G Durrant's talk and I have actually picked my Scripture and I will be Ponderizing Alma 42:31 I really like this scripture!!!!! 

3 New Apostles what the HECK!!!!! Saturday Morning I called that Ronald A Rasband would be called to be an Apostle don't ask me why I did, I just did!!!!!  

I love Conference so much it always helps me to grow to be a better person!!!

Now on to our week!

We are doing good. we are struggling with Y. she was doing so good and then she told us she didn't want this anymore and she was done but I was able to talk to her and get another lesson with her so we taught her about how if she had problems with anything that she could come to Conference and she really said ok she will come. Sadly she never came instead she was moving all of her stuff because she was getting kicked out of her house, I believe right now she just moved back in with her boyfriend, I feel as if I messed up or it just isn't her time. She didn't give us her new address but she is still in our area so we are going to have some fun contacting her new area and we will find her because I know this is what she needs. 

On the bright side of our week we have M and S and they are really doing good. S has given up Coffee and M has given up smoking and they are starting the papers for their weeding!!! We have them planned to get baptized on the 24th of this month!!!!! M and S both showed up to Conference Saturday and they loved it. S asked where she could watch and or listen to them again. Then M showed up to the Priesthood Session and really liked it.

This week I learned that Elder Robinson is teaching me more than I can ever teach him.

Also the Lord has really heard my prayers!!!! I was having a fear to talk to people for a long time and now I don't have any fear and I am talking to everyone I see and I couldn't be more Happier.

I love you so much and thank you again for everything.

Love 
Elder Moss
A bigger friend [than the one that was in their kitchen LAST WEEK!]

SORRY!!!! I LOVE YOU

Found a REALLY nice car

AHHHH Old times

No comments:

Post a Comment