Family and Friends
Where
to begin? This week was good we have a lot of things going good for
us!!!! We are finding and teaching. We have really been working on
working with the members!! They are starting to open up and help us
more.
![]() |
| After a hard Service project |
We
also received a reference from the Zone Leaders and it was for a Less
Active Husband and Wife so Elder Robinson went and contacted them and
comes to find out that it was a part member family and so now we are
teaching all the Kids and by that I mean 2 kids and the "Wife" of the
son!!! They are such a great family and the parents are remembering all
of this stuff now and are helping us teach their children and they told
them that they get to choose if they want to be members that their
parents won't force them at all!!! All three of them accepted a
baptismal date and a date to get married!!!!
I
am really enjoying Ponce and being able to train Elder Robinson.
Everyone that we talk to keeps asking how much time he has here in
Puerto Rico and every single person is very shocked when he tells them
only 3 1/2 weeks. He is doing really good!!!!
We had a Zone Meeting today and it was so much fun but it was so Spiritual.
Mom
thank you so much for the wonderful packages. that candy package is
really helping with my DIET ;) Just kidding the other Elders are really
enjoying the candy part.
I love you guys so much and miss you too!!! I am so jealous of you guys for going Beach Camping I really miss the Beach.
Here are some pictures!!!
Con Amor





No comments:
Post a Comment