Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Week 16 in Juncos

This week was great!!!!!!!

A lot has happened!!!

First off the baptism got pushed back to this week I know he is ready for this and will be a great member into our ward here in Juncos. I can't believe how fast time flies by I have just hit 5 months yesterday, I almost have a sisters mission left that is so weird. [For those of you who don't know what that means, sister missionaries serve for 18 months and Elder Moss has 19 months left!]

Yesterday was fast Sunday and so all four of the missionaries got up to bear their testimonies it was awesome. I could really feel the spirit. I also was told by a lot of the members that my Spanish has gotten so much better since the first time they all saw me. I know that Heavenly Father has really helped me to understand this language to help these people.

So on to our investigators:

M: We haven't been able to teach him lately but we know that we will find him again.

D: She is a referral we received and she lives in Las Piedras. I get to drive to find her ;)  but we showed up at her house and she wasn't there but her husband was, his name is O and he gave us her cell phone number and told us to give her a call and set up an appointment. He seemed really nice and told to come back whenever we are in Las Piedras and need a drink or something we can just stop by and they will be there to help us out.

That's all of them besides P but he is being baptized this week and is doing great!!!

This week I had some fun at a park and you will see in pictures.
 
 
 

Oh and that package from the young women was amazing I loved everything in it I especially loved the pillow case I use it all the time thank you young women for everything I loved it.

Mom your package was amazing also I love the contacts and the sweatshirt!!!!

I love you all and miss you all.

I can't wait until Sunday when I can talk to you guys on Skype!!!!!

I hope you guys have a great week

Love,

Elder Musgo 



Mormon Helping Hands


No comments:

Post a Comment