Monday, May 18, 2015

Another transfer - Another 6 weeks in Juncos!

Family and Friends

First off with some great news I am staying in Juncos for another 6 weeks. Not so good news Elder Stinchfield will be leaving me this transfer, I will be getting another companion named Elder Fox.
 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Now onto my weekly letter.

I want to apologize for the short letter last week. But I wanted to start off this letter with thanking my mom for everything she has done for me. 

Mom I love you so much and I am so grateful for the opportunity to be able to call you mom, you mean the world to me and I couldn't have asked for a better mother in the world.

Grandma I also wanted to thank you for everything that you have done for em and all you love you have shown me. I love you so much and I miss you. 

I also want to thank all of my aunts because you ladies have basically been another mother to me and have really helped me become the man I am today. I love you all and I am grateful for all of you.

I don't know where I would be with out these amazing ladies in my life.

Ok now onto my letter about my work:

This past week was great we got a new investigator named C.

C is a referral from a member and he believes in nothing. But its ok. I am ready for this I am so grateful for this opportunity to be able to teach him and work with him.

D: We called her up and she said this past week wasn't good but she said we could come sometime this week. I am excited to meet her.

M is still doing good and he is really interested in the gospel.

This past week we had a conference with Elder Cornish from the Seventy. I got to shake his hand too ;) I love the mission life!

But he talked to us about how to work with members better and how to use them in our teaching. He is a great speaker and he gives great analogies!

This conference was also our Zone Conference and we always celebrate birthdays with a specific time frame and guess what mine was one of them. 
 
This is what President and Sister Boucher gave me for my birthday!!!!!
 
 
 
 I love you all so much and miss you all.

Con Mucho Amor

Elder Musgo
 
My District
 
Elders in my district
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment