![]() |
| I got to see my whole family on Mother's Day - including my cousin serving in Costa Rica. |
Here is the picture from our baptism it was such a great day!!!!
I really don't have much to say this week. I was so happy to see you guys and I love you all.
I do want to share my testimony with you though!!!!!
I
know that this gospel is true and I know that we are all called of God.
I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be here in Puerto
Rico. I know that Thomas S Monson is a true Prophet, I know that Joseph
Smith was a prophet and he translated the Book of Mormon. I know that
God gave us families for a reason. He gave us families to help and
support us and to always be there when we really need someone to talk
to.
I love you all and I am so sorry there isn't much here but I just want you guys to know I love you all and miss you.
Elder Musgo
![]() |
| A copy of the postcard I made and sent home |



No comments:
Post a Comment