Before I talk about him I want to share a little about our investigators!
To
start us off we found J again and we will be teaching him again!!! I
am so excited to be able to teach him again! He is a son of God and
he will one day come closer to Christ all we are here to is plant that
seed for him and he will make that decision for himself!
P
& M: we have not been able to teach them in three weeks. they had
family over and they were always busy!!!! It is so hard to see people be
going the right way and then they just stop talking to us, it really
hurts. I always cry when they cancel our lessons!!! I know they are
daughters of God and will decide one day to follow his example to be
baptized!
J:
We haven't taught him a lesson because he is never home he is an 18 yr old kid
why would he stay at home? but we found him yesterday and have a lesson
with him tonight I pray it helps him realize this is the path for
him!!!!
J:
We have been teaching for two weeks now and just yesterday we asked to
follow the Savior's example and be baptized on April 11th and he said
yes!!!!! I am so excited this is were the work comes into play!!!!! He
is such a great guy and will really help the ward a lot!!!!
F:
We have taught him recently but we have not been there to work on his
farm he broke down in San Juan for a couple of weeks and so we haven't
been able to see him but last week he got home and we taught him a great
lesson on the Book of Mormon!!! He said he would read a chapter a
day!!!!
L:
Is a guy we just started to teach. he was a reference from a member and
his wife is a less active and they have 6 kids!!! He asked for us to
come teach him again and they already committed to coming to church this
coming Sunday!!!
Our investigators are really coming along!!!!!
Now on to the Less Active members
G:
is a 21 year woman and she was baptized just over a year or so ago!!!
She is really strong and has continued to come to church she has really
helped us with one of our Investigators and is really strong in the
Gospel she will be heading up to Salt Lake City for General Conference
this April she is so excited and she will be doing Baptisms for the dead
in the Salt Lake City Temple!!!!!
A: These guys [a whole family] are awesome. they all speak perfect English because
the dad was born and raised in the States!!!! They are slowly coming
back to church and really help the ward out a lot he is in the young
men Presidency and helps those guys a lot!!!!
Lastly,
Hermana O: she is in her 60s and she has just started to come back
to church she lives with her daughter and on occasion she will bring her
grandson to church with her, it is so cool to see her coming back to
church she has really changed since I have been here!!!!
Ok now on to Jeffrey R Holland!!!!!
So
this mission was one of the most disobedient missions there was they had
a lot of problems with Mission Presidents and so when we heard Jeffrey R
Holland was coming here we thought he was going to completely clean out
the Mission and send people home, but I just want to tell you that it
was the exact opposite of what we thought was going to happen!!!!
At the
beginning of the meeting we all got to shake his hand and when he
started talking he said I just interviewed every single one of you and I
am really proud of all of you!!! He then turned and looked to President
and Sister Boucher and told them how proud he was of them for getting
here and turning this mission around and he said that he couldn't be
anymore proud of us!!! He also talked a lot about the Book of Mormon and
he asked us to become a Book of Mormon Mission and that if people
aren't progressing just sit there and read the Book of Mormon with them
and show them how this can change their lives!!!!!
I
am out of time but I just want each of you to know that I know that
Jeffrey R Holland is an apostle of God and has been called to represent
him at this time in his life. I know that this gospel is true and I
would never ask to be a part of anything different!!!!!!!!!!!
CON MUCHO AMOR
Elder Musgo ;)
Things about me:
*I read a whole book!!!!!!
*I started the Book of Mormon over and I am already at 1 Nephi 14 and started two days ago.
*It is still Raining
Who are your District Leaders? Zone leaders?
District Leader is Elder Rasmussen is from Utah
Zone Leaders are Elder Astorga he is from Guatemala and Elder Chavez is from Mexico
What are the names of the other Elders you live with?
Elder Boggess is from Utah
Elder Beecroft is from Arizona
Elder Valladares is from Honduras


No comments:
Post a Comment