Monday, September 5, 2016

Week 14 in Carolina (Pontezuela)

Family and Friends.

This week was good, we are learning a lot of things. We are seeing small miracles everyday. The Lord has blessed us a lot. But not each and every week we are going to see people to teach. 

But this week I want to focus on one thing super important, that is that our Heavenly Father loves each and everyone of us. He has a plan for us and he wants us to return to live him. He has given each and everyone of us the opportunity to return to him and that is why he loves us. He knows that we will not be perfect here in this life but he knows that we are capable to become perfect. I am so grateful for all that the Lord has blessed me with many different talents and abilities. He knows how I will be able to bless his sons and daughters I am so grateful for all that I have learned here and all that I am going to learn throughout this last bit of time I have here.

The Lord has been able to teach me so many things, one that I have also learned is that the most important people in our lives are our families and friends, these people have helped me the most , I love you guys so much and miss you tons I hope you guys have a great week and I will talk to you next week!!!! You are all in my prayers and I can't wait to see you soon.

Con Mucho Amor
Elder Musgo





No comments:

Post a Comment