Monday, September 12, 2016

Week 15 in Carolina (Pontezuela)

Family and Friends!!!!

This week was better for us. We are seeing very little miracles but those miracles are helping us keep looking forward!!!! But I have learned something very important from this I have learned that the Lord will provide a way for everything. 

I have come to learn and know that the Lord is in his work and he will make sure everything is done the way he needs it to be. I love how that the Lord needs us and then when he calls us, we feel unprepared!!!! 

I have honestly felt unprepared all of my mission but as I am coming to an end I realized that it is normal, I realized that the Lord needs me more than I thought, I have come to know that he loves me for who I am and for what I am doing here, he really needs me and the imperfect person that I am. 

I know that this Gospel is true I know that the Lord is our Savior and Redeemer, I know that everything that we do in this life is our choice and that the Lord is watching us, he knows our desires and our dreams, I love that we have been given this amazing plan of happiness and that we know that we will be together forever and that for me is so amazing. I can't wait to be able to be sealed in the temple with our little Maiya, I love you all and miss you all so much!!!! I know that the Lord has blessed our family!!!!! 

I love you all so much and miss you so much!!!! I can't wait to see you all!!!! 

Con Mucho Amor
Elder Musgo



No comments:

Post a Comment