HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!!!!
I
hope you all had a great week!!!!! I feel like I just wrote yesterday.
These days are just going faster and faster. They are just great big
blurs!!!!!
But
for this week!!!! We have been doing good. We are seeing a lot of
success as a companionship. We are working hard and trying to find those
people that are wanting to listen to us.
Right now we have 2 Baptismal Dates!!!! They are both for the 3rd of July!!!!
One
is named C she is super cool, she was an old investigator, they
stopped visiting her because she was always working and now she has a
little break so we are in visiting her. We are hoping to teach her
family completely but we will find out tomorrow.
We
also have F he is great!!!! We are teaching him and his
brother!!!! Only F has a date for now but they are so nice.
F is the oldest of the two and he is always saying that since he
is the oldest they will listen to us. They are such great men!!!!!!
We
also have A, he is in one of the pictures that I sent home. He is
like a father to me here in the mission. He always makes sure that we
have eaten and that we are doing okay, I have received a lot of things
from his work. He works with Telemundo it is a TV Channel here in Puerto
Rico and he is in charge of the promotions so he always has things with
the Telemundo sign it is awesome!!!!!
Here is a picture of the Telemundo T.
I
love you all and miss you tons!!!! I can't believe how fast time goes
by and short of time there is in life. I can't wait to see
everyone!!!!!!
Love you all....
Have a great week!!!!!!!!
Con Mucho Amor
Elder Musgo| Birthday package arrived |
| Yummy Food |
| L - R Elders Herrera, Harris, y Moss |
| L - R Elders Harris, Moss, Ramirez, y Herrera |
| Moss with the Telemundo T |

No comments:
Post a Comment