This week was a really good week. I am learning so much and growing each and everyday!!!!!
I
have been blessed with such a great companion and great Elders to share
this last bit of the mission, they have made it super fun for me and
have taught me a ton.
We
are currently teaching someone by the name of Z, she is super
cool, her 9 old son is a member but she is not. We also found out that
her mom is a member and some of her siblings are members. She is very
open to us sharing with her and teaching her. We have been able to us
members with her already and we only have visited her once the second
time is this week.
Also
we are still teaching A we are hoping to be able to help him clear
up some doubts that he has about the church but I know that the Lord
will help us.
We
are learning a lot as missionaries here in Pontezuela. I am so grateful
for this opportunity that I have to be here and to learn. We have been
blessed with members who are willing to go out with us and work with us
and for this I am grateful!!!!!
I
love you all so much and miss you tons!!!!! I am sorry this is short
but I am still not super good at writing. I am hoping that this gets
better soon!!!! I love you all.
Have a great week!!!!
Con Mucho Amor
Elder Musgo
Questions and Answers
How's it going?
I am doing great I have never been so happy!!!! I am in pain but that's just from walking and doing exercise. I want to be at or under 200 pounds when I come home in November!!!!!
How's Carolina?
Carolina
is great I really enjoy it up here, It was hard to drive the first time
especially when we had to go to Hato Rey for District meeting we left
an hour early and we got sooooooooooooooooooooooo lost, but now its all
good.
How was your week?
This week was great we are always trying to find those people that are ready to listen to us and that want this in their lives.
Are you teaching anyone on a regular basis?
We
are teaching a couple people on a regular basis, AR and
ZR these two are really cool and interested, mentioned AR last week!!!!
How was church yesterday?
Church
was great yesterday, I had the opportunity to bless the sacrament for
the first time in my mission!!!! There were 42 people there that's
counting 4 missionaries and visitors from the Stake.
How's your companion doing?
My
companion is awesome he reminds me a lot JR but we don't fight or argue
at all its so weird to look and talk to him at times because I can see
JR a lot.
What do you have planned for today?
Nothing
No comments:
Post a Comment