Family and Friends
Family
as you probably have figured out that this week were transfers GREAT
NEWS I am staying here in Salinas for another 6 weeks!!!! I will
continue as District Leader!!!! I LOVE THIS AREA!!!!! We are so close to
helping a family be reactivated in the church!!!!
This week was a good week for us. We are seeing miracles we are seeing a lot happening here in Salinas.
One
of the greatest things that we are seeing is the Less active family,
they are progressing so much, they are really showing their interest in
church again. On Saturday there was an activity for the Socidad de
Socorro and we showed to have our Correlation meeting with the President (President Boucher, the mission President) and to our surprise the mom and the 3 kids were at the activity!!!!
They are really Growing and changing their lives around!!! Yesterday we
tried to call them to remind them about church because they finally
bought a car so we called them and they didn't answer and church started
and they still weren't there but right before the Sacrament they walked
in. I was so happy. I have really seen a great progress with this
family. Friday night the dad gave us a ride home and he thanked us for
all the work that we are doing for this family!!!! He said that they
have had so many different missionaries pass by and they all tried to
help them come to church but they just weren't ready but they are
now!!!!
Also
in our meeting with President I was explaining how things are going
with them and asking to give interviews for the 4 that are coming to
church and before I finished talking he stopped me and told me thank
you!!! He said thank you for persisting that we have faith in this
family and work with them because of you and Elder Morales this family
is coming back and none of us suspected this especially from this
family.
I
am so grateful for this amazing Gospel that we have in our lives!!! It
has really blessed me and taught me the reason on why I need this in my
life!!!! I am so grateful to be here in this mission and to feel the
spirit as much as I have here.
I
love you all so much and miss you tons!!!! I am glad everything is
going great!!!! I hope you have a great week!!! Sorry this is short we
were cleaning a car and then we surprised a friend of our investigator
and cleaned her yard for her and then we had to clean the weeds that we
had growing in our house!!!!
Con Mucho Amor
Elder Musgo
No comments:
Post a Comment