This
week is transfer week and I am happy to say that I will be staying in Ponce but I am sad to say that Elder Heward and Elder Lopez are not my companions but the stressful news is I actually don't know my new Companion - I will be training a new Elder straight from the MTC!!!!!!
This week was great!!!! We had a baptism!!!! John is a great guy and I
am so happy he decided to come to the fold of our Father in Heaven.
I
don't have much time my companion has to pack but I wanted to let you
all know that I am doing great and I love you and I will be sending a
lot of photos home next week with our baptism and our activity with the
District.
I love you all and miss you so much!!!!
Love
Elder Moss
Please send packages and letters to the mission office from now on. Sometimes people get
letters and packages after transfers and it takes a lot of work to get
them to the missionaries, so they have asked us to have all letters and packages sent to the office and then when we have meetings with the Zone we will get them!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment