Hey Family and friends!!!!!!!
How are you doing????
I am doing great here in Ponce!!!!! I really love it here and I am really loving working in a trio.
Here
we are having some good success we are finding new people, and helping
people come closer to Christ this past weekend we had 8 investigators
at church and 7 out of the 8 stayed for all 3 hours and they liked it,
they are really great people.
I
am really loving serving a mission it has really helped me to grow and
change spiritually and really help me to take a look at the whole
picture of my life and to know what the Lord wants for me, I know that
Heavenly Father has plans for me and I am ready to find those plans.
For
all of you who are trying to decide on what you want to do with you
life I would highly recommend a mission, for multiple reasons one it is
one of the best things in this world, two it helpes you grow and you
have the opportunity to help others come unto Christ, three it really
shows how the Savior served while he was here on the Earth he served
everyone until he was crucified and he is still serving people. He is
the best example that we have of a person that really serves everyone
and it doesn't matter who it is he will serve them and love them.
Here
in the mission I have really learned to love the people and come closer
to my Savior and Redeemer, he will always be there to help us and never
leave us alone, he has blessed my life so much and I love him so much.
Our
Brother Jesus suffered for us, he sacrificed his life and he bleed from
every pore, and the least that I can do for him is serve our father and
try to help bring our lost brothers and sisters closer to him, a verse
that I really like in the Book of Mormon is Moroni 10:32 it says "Come
unto me and be Perfected." That is what were are here to do not only for
ourselves but for all of our Brothers and Sisters. We are here to help
them Come Unto Christ.
I love you all and I hope you have a great day and week and I can't wait to hear from you next week.
Con Amor
Elder Musgo
![]() | |||
| In front of church building |
![]() |
| My face |
![]() |
| Having lunch at Chilis |
![]() |
| Ponce church building |
![]() | ||||||
| "Spot" - he followed us around for about 7 hours |






No comments:
Post a Comment