Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Week 5 in Ponce 2

This week was really good and hard. I am really enjoying the mission. We are finding a lot of new people to teach!

Hopefully this weekend we will be able to have a baptism and be able to bring a lost brother to this Gospel. 

I really love being able to serve a mission!!!!

I have learned so much and I am enjoying learning a new language! It isn't the easiest but I am really trying to do my best!

I want you all to know that a mission is not for everyone. it is not anything that anyone expects, but it is what has helped me to become a better person. I have really been able to grow. I know that a lot of people are trying to decide what to do - I would recommend a mission.

I also want you to know how much this gospel means to me and how much I love it, I am so grateful for all the love and support you guys give to me. All the prayers they are helping me.

I love you all and am so grateful to be able to have family and friends like you guys who are always there for me!

I love you!

Elder Moss
 
PS.  I am doing great Mom. Always working here - there isn't a time I am not working and walking around!!! I love it here so much, just the other night we had a big thunder storm it shook the whole house for almost 30 minutes!!!!! [Here's a picture of how they had to cook without power!]
 



No comments:

Post a Comment