I love you all and miss you so much!!!!!!
I am here in Ponce now and I love it. I love it here!!!!! I am speaking a lot of Spanish but in the house
there is an Elder From Arizona as well so we talk in English it is nice
to get to know him. His name is Heward he is from Gilbert he is really
cool!!!!
My new companion is from my MTC group so we knew each other before hand.
Ponce
is really hot but I am grateful for this opportunity to serve here in
Ponce we have been blessed with rain for the past couple of days.
I love you all and miss you so much. I have to go - really short on time. I love you
Elder Moss
Elder Moss sent this to his little sister:
"You are never taller than when you are on your knees. if you need help, pray to the Heavenly Father. He is there for you!!!!!"
 |
| Elder Moss on the beach with a storm in the background |
 |
| Elder Moss cutting the grass with a machete. |
 |
| Elders Moss and Noble |
 |
| Moss and Noble on two different paths - Moss in Ponce and Noble CR | |
|
|
|
 |
| Moss and Stinchfield on intercambios (splits) |
 |
| Moss painting a house |
 |
| Moss and Stinchfield on intercambios (splits) |
No comments:
Post a Comment