First
off I am in Ponce 2 it is super hot here and I love it! The ward is
really nice and they are old but that whats makes them better!
As
you may have heard I am in a trio now and boy is it difficult! Not only
do we have to do all the work that normally four Elders would do we have
to WALK everywhere and our area is huge!
![]() |
| Elders Moss and Lopez |
![]() |
| Elder Heward |
But
on the good side we have all the investigators and so we get to help
everyone and with that, comes more baptism dates and with that more
goals!
As of yesterday we have 9 of our lost brothers and sisters accept a baptism date!
Yes
I said it 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so amazing
to see that people are willing to make a goal to change their lives and
live the life that Christ wants them to live. Not only Christ but the
way that they asked before they came to this earth.
Yesterday
in church we had 6 investigators and they all loved it so much! I
am so happy to see people changing their lives!
Doctrine and Covenants was right when it says the worth of souls is great in the sight of God!
I love the scriptures so much....
I
love being able to share this Gospel to my brothers and sisters, I know
that what I am sharing with them will bless their lives!
I know that if they continue to push through all the hard times in their lives that they will be blessed for it.
I am so grateful for this opportunity to work in the Work of our Savior Jesus Christ.
I
want you all to know that I know all of this to be the word of God, I
know that I am here to be a representative of Jesus Christ and help all
of his brothers and sisters come back to him.
I
love you all so much and I miss you. I know that since I am here and
working in this work that the Lord is blessing you guys and watching out
for all of you.
Please promise me something when the going gets tough the tough get going!
NEVER EVER SAY I can't because I know that the Lord never said I can't!
I love you all and I can't wait to hear from you all next week!
Love
Elder Musgo!!!!!!!!!
Remember Everyone is beautiful and has there own talents so don't be afraid to let them show!
![]() |
| Elder Moss with a sister waiting for her mission call |
![]() |
| Elders Moss and Hervias |
![]() |
| Elders Moss and Lopez with Carlos |
Questions and Answers
Mom: Your companion's name is Elder Lopez. What is he like? How old is he? Please send a picture!
Elder Moss: My companions names are Elder Lopez and Elder Heward we are in a trio now!!!!!
Mom: What is Ponce like?
Elder Moss: Ponce is super hot but I love it it is a lot like the states here in Ponce.
Mom: How far from the ocean are you?
Elder Moss: The Beach is not in my area at all it is in Ponce 1 but I can see it at times
Mom: Compare
the towns of Cabo Rojo and Ponce. How are they the same? How are they
different? Is there anything you've found/seen so far that you love?
Anything you've found/seen that you don't love so much?
Elder Moss: They are actually different a lot Cabo Rojo was more beach here is more City and more like home!!!!
Mom: Are you still walking everywhere?
Elder Moss: In the mission you walk everywhere there isn't a time you aren't walking.
Mom: What grocery store do you shop at?
Elder Moss: We shop at WALMART!!!!!!!!!!! That makes me so happy!!!!!
Mom: What fast food is near you? Hopefully you won't need to eat there and the members will take care of you!
Elder Moss: All the normal fast food I literally life in the city!!!!!
Mom: What does your apartment/house look like?
Elder Moss: It is an apartment not very big at all we have two bedrooms and one bathroom this is the smallest house I have lived in here.
Mom: Do you live with other missionaries? Who? Where are the from?
Elder Moss: I only live with my companions it is really fun Elder Heward is from Queen Creek Arizona and Elder Lopez is from Mexico
Mom: Are you in an area where there are missionaries you've met before? Like in the MTC, besides your companion?
Elder Moss: I didn't know any of the missionaries before I came here besides Elder Lopez
Mom: So, you're in Ponce 2nd ward? How is the ward?
Elder Moss: Yes Ponce 2nd ward it is actually the biggest ward I have been in
Mom: Who's your bishop?
Elder Moss: Obispo Rafael Caraballo Rodriguez
Mom: What are the members like so far?
Elder Moss: The members are so old!!!!!!
Mom: Do they help the missionaries?
Elder Moss: We are slowly changing the ward they are slowly helping us more and more
Mom: How big is your Primary? YW/YM programs?
Elder Moss: The Programs are so small because this ward is basically Sun City West ward ;)
Mom: Have you been able to explore Ponce at all? What have you seen? Have you seen the famous fire house?
Elder Moss: No I have not we have been busy working we have all of Ponce 2 and it is massive
Mom: How's your Spanish coming along?
Elder Moss: My Spanish is really different I am able to understand almost everything just a little bit more and I am good.
Mom: Where will you be sending emails from? Library? Church house?
Elder Moss: In a library it is small
Mom: What have you been studying in the scriptures?
Elder Moss: I am now in Jacob 5 and I have been reading it all in Spanish!!!!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment