Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Week 3 in Cabo Rojo



What a week this week was amazing so much is happening here in Cabo Rojo

This past Sunday was awesome three of our investigators were at church along with a less active member. It was so cool to have them there with us. This is great because they are able to be baptized now. 

Also this week I had the opportunity to work with Elder Oscco in my area and that was interesting because we have the same amount of time here in Cabo Rojo but because I have 8 months and he is a greenie it was my area. We were walking and it started pouring rain and it was awesome and we found some really nice people and they said we could come back and teach them. 


We are always trying to find new people to teach and it is always fun to walk to our area becasue it, I know that a sacrafice as walking will bless us because we are willing to walk to work for the Savior. 

I know that this is the Lords work and I am out here to do the work but that doesn't mean that you guys aren't missionaries because every member a missionary. I know this to be true 100 percent true and I know that everyone has a lot to do but we have to remember that we can not serve two masters 

24. No man can serve two master; for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. 

I really like this scripture because it is pretty clear we have to choose who to serve because we can't serve them both another scripture I really like is Joshua 24:15

15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

This scripture is also very clear we need to choose right now who we want to serve....

I am choosing to serve our Father which is heaven. 


I love you all so much and I am so grateful for all of you and I miss you so much. 

I know this Gospel is true and I am grateful for all the blessing that this gospel has done for us in our family.

Love you all 

Elder Musgo

PS I FINISHED THE BOOK OF MORMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


[In an email sent to me, Mom, Elder Moss gave a bit more information that I'd like to share] 

This last Sunday I didn't have to play because someone in the Ward is getting married and her fiance was visiting our ward and he is a piano teacher so he played but after sacrament meeting I asked him what I could do to be like him and he gave me some pointers on how to play the Piano so hopefully before I get home I can play the piano for real and share with all of you guys!!!!!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment