Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Cabo Rojo - Week 4



This week wasn't our best week but we had a lot of fun!!!! We had 3 different service projects, and they were fun!!!!!

I love service projects!!!!! 

But onto the work it is really slow right now we are always trying to find new people to teach!!! I know that the Lord has people prepared we just have to knock on the correct door. 

This past Sunday I had the wonderful opportunity to speak in Sacrament meeting and it was good I feel it was bad but others said the really enjoyed it (They are only saying that to make me feel better) I know that the Spirit was there because my Spanish still isn't that good but I know the Spirit helped me a lot. 


In our last district meeting Elder Noble asked us to look for ways that the Spirit plays a role in our lives and well for me it is pretty obvious because without it I would not be able to speak the language. I am so grateful for the spirit and the role it has played in my life, I love all the blessings I have. 

This week I have been able to focus more on translating things from English to Spanish and Spanish to English because all the Elders in my house want to learn English and because of this I have been able to help my Spanish a lot.

A story I had last week with all of this was:

A story about me last week is I can't speak English any more, I was contacting and this lady came out and said sorry I don't speak Spanish so it was my turn to talk and every time I went to say something only Spanish came out of my mouth. I felt really bad because I couldn't share with her my message correctly because I have been thinking in Spanish so much.

This just shows how the Lord is working with me right now. I feel that he has plans for me that he has me living with only people that speak Spanish and no English.

I am so grateful for all that I have been blessed with because it has been a lot!!!!! 

I know that the Lord is looking after me and he wants what is best for me.

I love you all and I hope you have a great week!!!!

Love 

Elder Musgo


Questions and Answers 
 
Mom: What were you able to accomplish? 
Elder Moss: Not much this past week sadly but always trying to find people to teach.

Mom: How's the teaching going? 
Elder Moss: It is slow right now still looking for people.

Mom: Who are you teaching? 
Elder Moss: The three Kids mainly and like 5 less actives.

Mom: I saw, in Elder Stinchfield's letter, that he only has a short time left on his mission. That's so cool. Have you been able to see him, now that he's your ZL? You mentioned that you would be working with him every once in a while. Have you been able to do that yet?
Elder Moss: Elder Stinchfield yes he lives in two transfers if I remember correctly, and I might get the opportunity to work with him tomorrow on my exhange with the Zone Leaders.

Mom: Are the kids still planning on being baptized? What are their names?
Elder Moss: Yes, they are still getting baptized. Their names are...[left out of post for privacy]

Mom: How did church go yesterday? 
Elder Moss: Church was great I am able to understand what is going on now!!!!!!

Mom: Can you get me a video of you playing the piano yet?
Elder Moss: I have a video but it is on an SD card but I want to fill it up for you guys with different stuff it has a video of me speaking Spanish with my companion.

Mom: Have you been able to meet with President Boucher lately? 
Elder Moss: I only meet with President Boucher at conferences and we haven't had one in six weeks.

Mom: Do you ever get to talk to Sister Boucher? 
Elder Moss: Sister Boucher is amazing she is my mom in the Mission, she takes good care of us. She is also our Doctor in the mission so yes I talk to her a lot well I used to I am good now she still is always checking up on my knee to see how it is doing.

Mom: What is she like?
Elder Moss: She really likes cooking!!!! Even Jefferey R Holland says she is a great cook!!!!!

Mom: Do you have a picture of your church building?
Elder Moss: I do not have one yet but I will get one tomorrow when we have district meeting

Mom: What did you speak on? How'd it go?
Elder Moss: My talk in sacrament was YESTERDAY I spoke on Service and why it is important!!!! I don't know how it went but people kept telling me I did a good job!!!!

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment