Hey family and friends!!!!!!
This week was OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!! So
much had happened with our investigators! We right now have 5 progressing
investigartors, and they are all so close to baptism we could potentially have
6 by the end of March!!!!!
The work here is moving along, we
have done a lot of work for all of our investigators trying to help them and
come closer to Christ.
FM: He has completley changed his thoughts
and feelings towards the gospel, he has had a mighty Change of Heart. Alma
5:14, 26. [14 And now behold, I ask of you, my brethren of the church, have ye spiritually been born of God? Have ye received his image in your countenances? Have ye experienced this mighty change in your hearts? 26 And now behold, I say unto you, my brethren, if ye have experienced a change of heart, and if ye have felt to sing the song of redeeming love, I would ask, can ye feel so now?] This scripture is what I think about when I think of him
he has totally changed. He also came to church for the first time yesterday!!!
It was awesome!!! I think he is really moving along!!!
P&M: These two have made a huge
step P. Has told us she wants to stop smoking and do all of these things to
come closer to Christ but she really tried to tell us that she didn't want to
stop and so as we sat there and talked with her and I had told her how much the
Lord loves her and is willing to help her stop and then I offered her a
blessing only if she wanted one and she said yes she would love one, and so at
the end of the lesson we asked her who she wanted to give the blessing and she
asked me to!!! I was so honored that she asked me to and the very next day she
had cut back on everything twice the amount that we asked her to, this just
goes to show us that the Lord can do anything. M has really progressed as well
she is reading and coming to mutual and just so into the Gospel she asked us to
teach her like a child so she can understand everything and so we said of
course we will. These two ladies are a great example of overcoming trials.
M: He has also really changed his look
on the Gospel and has really wanted to hear more. He asked us last week when
and where was church because he wanted to go and experience it for himself. He
will be comign to church next week and hopefully will have a baptismal date by
next week.
J: He is still working hard he
accidently relapsed the other night but he felt horrible about it, he is
working for the 28th of this month to be baptized!!! I am so excited because
members are asking us to help with him and to see when he is getting baptized so
it is coming up quickly!!!
A: We found him last week and had
the first lesson with him and he is being really receptive to our message, he
moved here from the DR 3 years ago and speaks perfect ENGLISH!!!!!! I was so
excited when we started talking to him and he responded in English. He is
looking like an amazing investigator.
![]() | |
| Red = where Elder Moss is currently serving. Blue = where he went on exchanges. |
Also this week I got to participate
in my first exchange in Humacao with Elder Borries who is 20 and from Virginia
and was going to a military school. He is such a funny Elder and has been out
just less than Elder Moss (San Jose, Costa Rica) [almost 6 months]
Also yesterday was our fast Sunday and I had no desire to go and bear my testimony but I guess the Lord had other plans for me so I went up and I just started one of the most simple testimonies that you probably would have heard but I knew the spirit was there.
I love this gospel so much and I am
so grateful for Joseph Smith and all the pain and suffereing he went through
to have this gospel back on this earth. I love you all and am so grateful for
all of you and your support I hope to hear from you guys next week..
Elder Moss
P.S I really do like letters ;)





No comments:
Post a Comment