Sorry
this letter isn't going to be long because first off there was no power
in the University for almost all day, and second Elder Ramirez has
people he has to say goodbye to.
Yes
Transfers came and I am staying here in Pontezuela but sadly I won't be
with Elder Ramirez he is headed down to Ponce 2 also Elder Herrera is
headed down to Salinas tomorrow and he will be with Elder Robinson!!!!!
But for me and Elder Morris we will be having a lot of fun as companions
with Elder Lopez. YES THAT IS RIGHT I AM IN ANOTHER
TRIO!!! We will see how this goes.
They are always interesting to work with 3 people.
Oh
Elder Bruke from my Group is AP, Elder Suero from my group is ZL Elder
Powell is heading to Dominica, Elder Smith and Elder Lopez will be
companions, Elder Grimmer is still in Humacao and Elder Orr was just
called to be companions with Elder Suero as ZL. It is awesome to see my
group growing each and every day!!!!
I
love you all so much and miss you tons!!!! I hope you have a great week
and I promise there will be a longer letter and pictures next week!!!!!
Happy Birthday Dad I love you!!!!!
Con Mucho Amor
Elder Musgo
No comments:
Post a Comment