Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Week 5 in Pontezuela (Carolina)


Family and Friends

Happy 4th of July everyone I hope you all had a great day!!!! I know that I enjoyed it a lot we went to the Yunque as a Zone (Sorry I don't have pictures to send this week my camera died and I have to get the pictures from another Elder) 

But I am running out of time but I just wanted you all to know that I love you so much and I miss you tons. The mission has really changed my way to look at life I have been blessed with so many great lessons and great companions to really help me through all of this. But I am more grateful for a loving Heavenly Father and Older Brother Jesus Christ. 

Today in District Meeting we were talking about the importance about the Godhead in our lives and how we can use it to teach others and how we can help them understand and just talking about helped me gain a stronger testimony that there are super important!!!! 

I love you all so much and can't wait to be with everyone again!!!!!

Oh CONGRATULATIONS Moss family on our new baby sister I have never been so happy to say I have another little sister she is super cute and I can't wait to meet her and be sealed to her. 

Transfers are this Sunday and  I have no clue what is going to happen but I know it will be from the Lord!!!!

Love you all and have a great week!!!!

Con Mucho Amor
Elder Musgo 

Elder Moss y President Boucher


No comments:

Post a Comment