Sunday, December 21, 2014

Semana Dos!

Family,

Hey another week has gone by so fast. IT is really weird to think that I am in Puerto Rico in 3 weeks. This past week has been amazing. I have experienced so many amazing things. I am understanding the language more and more each day. I love the language now. I have already had 5 different investigators it is so much fun. Me and Elder Grimmer have been getting along great we are always helping each other grow more in the gospel. I had the opportunity to watch missionaries leave to go to the field and it was hard to say goodbye to them and I only knew them for two weeks. Two of those missionaries are also from Arizona. When they left there was only two districts left in the MTC so only twelve missionaries.

Yesterday we got a group from Haiti they are such a fun group of missionaries they are all converts to the gospel. We also got another group of North Americans. They all came in last night There are 6 new sisters and 2 new elders and two of the sisters are from Arizona. There are a lot of Arizona people coming out this way it is awesome. Earlier this week we got to go to the store here so we left the CCM it is so weird out in the real world it is really disgusting out there, there is trash everywhere, no one watches as they drive, everyone is always honking there horns it gets really annoying. Most of the nights we get to go to the temple and walk around outside and or read scriptures on the grounds it is so amazing I love being to feel the spirit like that. 

Yesterday was such an amazing day. Our teacher took us across the street to the park and he told us to go talk to people!!!!!!!!!!!!! My companion and I looked at each other and we were both scared. We found someone to talk to so we walked up to him and started to talk with him and all my fear went away. It was so much fun we were there for about an hour and we handed out 9 pamphlets on the Restoration and we were able to say prayers with three different people, we also got someone's phone number and where she worked so we could contact her again!!!!!!!!!!! I love it here people are so open to talk to us no matter what there religion. 

I know that this gospel is true, I know that I am in the right place at the right time and for the right reason. I love this gospel with all my heart and I can't believe I get to be the instrument in the Lord's hand he has blessed me so much and I want to be able to bless other people as well. This gospel is such a blessing in my life and I want to share that with everyone around me.

I love you guys and can't wait to talk to you next week.
Elder Moss


Hello -- Kara (Mom) here...Here are a couple of other things Parker mentioned in the other short emails we received:
He was feeling down his first week and here's the revelation he received after that week was over --

*I am here for a specific reason. I love it here and couldn't ask to be anywhere else. This place is amazing!!!!!!!!  

We asked him about talking to the people outside the CCM and here's what he said (we also asked where our pictures for the week were!!!)

*I had a blast talking with people yesterday and I am actually going to to send some pictures right now.....
And here's what he told one of his sisters...

*The MTC is amazing. I love everyone here. They are so spiritual and strong. We only have 3 weeks left in the MTC and then we ship out to Puerto Rico!!!
 
The Elders that were left when the first group shipped out to their missions!

We make funny faces when we study!

Yes, it's true...I study!





No comments:

Post a Comment